Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fan Voting/Prepping for Miss Teen USA

I've been preparing like crazy for Miss Teen USA! We had our final bootcamp last weekend - complete with fashion walking, makeup lessons, mock interviews, and a super fun photo shoot! I'll post the photos from the shoot below! It was a weekend of learning info and lots of bonding time with my pageant sisters whom I'll never forget!

This past week the official contestant packet as well as my opening number dress and shoes came in this past week! Wooo hoo! It's all becoming so real! :) I leave for Miss Teen USA 2 weeks from tomorrow! :) 

The fan vote for Miss Teen USA is also now live! Today is now the 7th day of the 2013 Miss Teen USA fan voting! You can vote 10 times a day per email address! Voting ends August 10th. You can go to missteenusa.com, the contestants tab, 2013, and then scroll down to Nebraska! Please take a moment and vote for me to secure my spot in the Top 16! It would mean so much! Thank you for your love and support! God bless! (:
 
Rachel Imdieke Photography
MUA - Lindsey Starcher
Hair - Bryan Wood







No comments:

Post a Comment