Thursday, January 2, 2014

Final Blog

Wow…I truly cannot believe this is my final blog as the current Miss Nebraska Teen USA 2013! The Miss Nebraska USA/Miss Nebraska Teen USA 2014 pageant is right around the corner! I am overwhelmed with gratitude for having had this amazing opportunity and dream of mine come true! I will forever be thankful for this remarkable opportunity God has blessed me with! Thank you to absolutely everyone who supported me throughout this incredible year! I am truly appreciative. Even though this chapter of my life is coming to a close and I'll crown the next lucky young lady in a few days, I'll be Miss Nebraska Teen USA 2013 forever and always. :) I wish my successor all the happiness, joy, and success in her upcoming year. :) God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment