Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Miss/Teen Arkansas USA 2013 Pageant

This past weekend I went to Bentonville, Arkansas along with my mom and sister to attend the Miss/Teen Arkansas USA 2013 pageant! :) I had an absolute blast! I thoroughly enjoyed getting to meet the rest of the 2013 Vanbros titleholders while having all 10 of us together for the first time! :) I absolutely love my Vanbros family! God is so good! :)

8 of the 10 Vanbros sisters!! Class of 2013!

My beautiful pageant sister Aly... Miss Kansas Teen USA 2013 :)

My 4 other teen Vanbros pageant sisters :) Love them! :)

I love my sister so much! :) Getting ready for the Miss/Teen Arkansas USA 2013 pageant...

My beautiful pageant sister Brenda.... Miss Missouri Teen USA 2013 :)

Love you, Ellie! :) 

I seriously adore this girl! Katie was Miss Kansas Teen USA 2012.

Love my Oklahoma girls! They're so sweet!

Love this girl so much!! She is the sweetest! :) My beautiful pageant sister Graham....Miss Oklahoma Teen USA 2013 :)

Congratulations to Abby on receiving the title of Miss Arkansas Teen USA 2013!

Congratulations to Hannah on receiving the title of Miss Arkansas USA 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment