Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Miss Teen USA Dates!!!

Hi everyone! :) I apologize for not updating my blog lately! I have more pictures to add in a new post from a Bridal/Prom Extravaganza that I appeared at recently, but it'll have to wait until next weekend when I'll have some extra time. :) I have been keeping super busy lately and staying on my toes. This upcoming weekend I am participating in an American Girl Fashion Show in Omaha, Nebraska with the gorgeous Ellie Lorenzen, Miss Nebraska USA 2013. From there, Ellie and I will be traveling to Kansas City where our official photo shoots for our titles will take place! It's like a dream come true! :) I have a lot of exciting and fun appearances scheduled and coming up within the next month, so I'll be sure to keep you all updated. :) However..... I have some REALLY exciting news that I'd like to announce - The dates for Miss Teen USA 2013 have officially been established! They are August 9-10, 2013. :) I'm so excited!!! It can't come soon enough. :) That's all for now! Take care, and have a great day! :) God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment