Friday, August 2, 2013

Miss Teen USA 2013

It is officially here! I leave in 3 days for Miss Teen USA 2013 at Atlantis, Paradise Island Bahamas! God truly is so good! I'd like to genuinely thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your continued love and support! I truly feel blessed to be representing such an amazing state! Thank you for your prayers, for voting for me at missteenusa.com, for all of the encouragement that you have graciously given, and for being the sweet individuals that you all are! If you'd like to watch me compete, it will be streamed LIVE on www.missteenusa.com at 7 PM Central time on August 9th for the Preliminary Competition, and on August 10th (same time and place) for the Final Competition as well as the crowning of Miss Teen USA 2013! I won't have any cell phone service since I'll be international, but I'll anxiously be waiting to talk to you all once I am back in the States! I am so excited for this amazing opportunity, and I want everyone to know that your dreams can come true if you're willing to put in the time, energy, and dedication! Don't let anyone hold you back! Thank you to my wonderful family, friends, relatives, & pageant family for supporting me throughout this entire journey! and....THANK YOU GOD FOR ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! :) You're my Rock, Jesus, and this is ALL for your glory, Lord! "For I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!" -Philippians 4:13. I pray I will make myself, my family, Nebraska, and my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ proud of me at Miss Teen USA! I know that I have done all that I can to prepare, so the rest is up to Him! I know He has His plan for my life already mapped out, so let God's perfect will be done! God bless you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment