Sunday, August 25, 2013

Results - Miss Teen USA 2013

I had the absolute time of my life at Miss Teen USA! I feel so blessed to have gotten to represent the state that I love so much! It feels nice to be home though!  Although I do have to admit that I miss my new friends, the beach, and the palm trees so much already! I just want to congratulate my friend Cassidy Wolf on winning Miss Teen USA 2013! She truly deserves it, and she will be an amazing role model for teens around the country!  Congratulations sweetheart! I'm looking forward to following your journey! 

I was also blessed being voted Miss Congeniality! :) Words can't accurately describe how much this means to me! I completely, honestly, and truly adore every single one of the girls whom I had the pleasure of spending my week with. They represent each of their states flawlessly. I can honestly say that I made some of the best friends I have ever had. I love all of you girls! Time and distance can never tear us apart! :) We're pageant sisters forever, and we will always be the Miss Teen USA Class of 2013! :)

Last but not least, I want to thank God, my family, friends, and pageant family for all of the support, love, and encouragement throughout this incredible journey! :) Always go for your dreams, and never let anyone tell you that you can't accomplish something! God bless you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment