Saturday, October 27, 2012

New Friends From the Pageant!

A group of us teen contestants before our first official photo shoot of pageant weekend!

Lizzy - She is such a sweet and beautiful girl inside and out!

Julia - She was one of the best friends that I met throughout that weekend! We bonded so quickly because of our love and devotion to Christ! :) I feel so blessed to have met her!

My beautiful roommate for the weekend, Sydney

The stunning 2012 titleholders!


Dressing room buddies!

The amazing Kira! We had never met before the pageant, but it turns out we only live 30 minutes away from each other! I'm so excited to hopefully spend more time with her! She is such a great new friend!

Deidra!! She is definitely going places...I feel so lucky to have met her! She has such a kind heart, and she's so much fun to be around! Such a sweetheart.
About 3 weeks ago, one of the most amazing weekends occurred! I arrived at Hotel Deco in Omaha, Nebraska with the dream of becoming Miss Nebraska Teen USA 2013. I came into that weekend with an open mind - ready to meet some fantastic friends and people, make everlasting memories, and if it was God's will for my life - win the title. I'd like to share some photos with you all of just SOME of the amazing friends that I made that weekend! I wish I would have taken even more pictures! I am still a newbie with all of this blogging, so please be patient with me as I learn how to do all of this! :) haha Take care and have a wonderful day!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment