Sunday, October 28, 2012

Photos from Coronation

The evening gown competition
The final 5 teens
The final waiting moments to find out the 2013 titleholders!
Immediately right when I realized that I was the new titleholder...
God is just so good!
One of those moments in life that takes your breath away....
The moment I dreamt of ever since I was 6 years old!!      
Ellie, my new pageant big sister (Miss Nebraska USA 2013), and I congratulating each other
The stunning Sarah Summers, Miss Nebraska Teen USA 2012
The gorgeous Katie Taylor,  Miss Kansas Teen USA 2012 
The stunning "Q," Mrs. United States
My adorable cousin Leah
My wonderful neighbors/friends: Tammi, Morgan, & Tanner

I love my parents so much! They are the reason why I dream big....Ever since I was a little girl, they told me to always believe in myself and never give up on my dreams. They are the best parents in the world, and words can never accurately describe how much they mean to me.
Words can't describe how much I love these two… Best siblings in the world.
I love my grandparents so much! It meant the world that they came to support me!
3 weeks have passed already...I can't wait to see what God has in store! 
                                                                                               
In honor of it already being 3 weeks since the pageant, I wanted to share some special photos from that night. I had my amazing family and friends make the trip down to Omaha to cheer me on, which truly meant the world to me. Unfortunately, I didn't get photos with all of them after coronation. I truly feel as though I have the best family and friends in the world! Feeling so blessed… Enjoy the photos! :)   xoxo ~Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment