Wednesday, October 17, 2012

First Blog!

Hi everyone! This feels absolutely surreal writing this right now! I'm Jasmine Fuelberth, the brand new Miss Nebraska Teen USA 2013! I'm so thrilled to be your reigning titleholder! God is so good! I have been dreaming of this ever since I was a little girl. Every year since I was 6 years old, I came to the Miss Nebraska USA/Teen USA pageant with my family. I sat in the audience each year just dreaming of the night when I would be able to compete for the title of Miss Nebraska Teen USA. Of course, as a little 6 year old, I was completely enamored and fascinated by all of the pretty girls with their beautiful dresses, but as the years progressed, my favorite part of the pageant each year was getting to listen to what the titleholders did to positively affect our state of Nebraska throughout the year of being the titleholder. I am so excited for this opportunity and to affect this great state for the better. I feel incredibly blessed, and I'm truly thankful for this amazing opportunity. I am so excited just thinking about all of the neat things that God has in store for this upcoming year! I will represent God, the great state of Nebraska, and myself to absolute best of my ability! Take care and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment